Monday, January 12, 2009

You Were Throwin' Pebbles

8:28 AM, eastern time. I just finished unpacking all of my things. The apartment is empty, all the lights were off, all of the electronics were unplugged, and since I was the last to leave, it's exactly the way I left it. When the plane landed in Boston, I looked out the window to see snow and some fat white guys, and that pretty much sums up Boston right there.

There is literally no food in my apartment. I don't know if I should just go to sleep and rest up a bit, or if I should watch more of the Today Show then just suck it up and go throughout my day. I have to deposit some checks, buy some groceries, then watch a bunch of TV and just prepare for school.

My winter break was ridiculously awesome. I got to hang out with everyone in SD, eating a ton of food, drinking copious amounts of alcohol, singing along to every guys iPod playlist including Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga, and admiring the San Diego weather. One thing I love about going home is everyone's always down to drink a shitload, get messed up, and have a good time. Follow that with some fatty Mexican food and seriously life doesn't get much better, and I'll miss it.

I have no idea when I'll be coming down next. I love being home, but when I'm there I seriously get no work done, so I guess it's a just balancing act that I'll have to figure out. So thanks for the good times everyone, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment