Friday, July 11, 2008

This might be overdoin it ...



Kotaku posted an entry on this behemoth of a fake drumset. Before I read the description and eventually learned that this was a premium, optional drumset that'll set you back at least $300, my head nearly exploded from the sheer awesomeness that playing on this would provide. Needless to say, I had to change drawers afterwards.

Knowing me, if I get a job somewhere down the line, this is exactly the kind of unneccessary crap I would spend my money on. Let the Rock Band 2 drum bukkake begin.

3 comments:

  1. first

    I see.
    the changing of the drawers and the bukkake go hand in hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. lance, you have quality posts but what is the coolkids with out the ray and adonis/>????

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, trust me, im craving new stuff from them as much as you are and word is they'll be having something up sooner rather than later

    ReplyDelete