Thursday, January 17, 2008

Haiku You Ku We all Ku

I guess you could say I'm the "poet"or the "activist" of the group or am I just thinking highly of myself? Well anyways at first with every post I wanted to throw a poem in there somewhere, but writing a full blown poem at times is rather tedious. Therefore, I think I'm going to just do haiku's because there way more simple. If i remember correctly haiku's contain 17 syllables with three lines of 5,7,5 and from what i understand they don't have to be in that particular order.

My suggestion to my fellow cool kids is to post a haiku of your own about something random or about one of our homies. Especially if you have nothing better to write about, but it's just a suggestion

...............................................................................

Haiku dedicated to floyd on the last irvine trip

Photobucket

Chicken Sandwhich gone,
"and your eating my tacos"
no reason to live

moral: don't fuck with a man's chicken sandwhich

1 comment: