Friday, February 15, 2008

Are You Serious?

I was picking up a few necessities at the local corner store today, you know the usual chips and Arizona Green Tea, then I came across these...


Wtf? Crazy! Chocolate Skittles, I'll let you know how they taste when I eventually eat them.

From Tina Fey to political news coverage, and now chocolate skittles. Guess you really do get a bit of everything here.

EDIT: 4:53 PM
: The five flavors are S'mores, chocolate pudding, chocolate caramel, vanilla, and brownie batter. When you first open the bag you get hit with the smell of tootsie rolls and Jello pudding. For the most part their tastes hold true to their name. Vanilla tastes like vanilla, the brownie one tastes like stale brownies, the chocolate pudding tastes like chocolate pudding. I guess the caramel and s'mores flavor taste like they're supposed to, but if someome had just handed me a few and asked me what they taste like I'd never say the amazing blend of chocolate and warm marshmallows sandwiched between two graham crackers. So what's the verdict? I'd eat them if they were free (but damn what wouldn't I eat for free), but they're not good enough for me to keep buying them.

4 comments:

  1. "the apples, taste like apples. the bananas, taste like bananas. the snozberries, taste like snozberries!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i'll stick to my turtle chex mix if i need a chocolate fix

    ReplyDelete