Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What We Watch During Sickness

This past weekend I got hit with some serious sickness. While resting in bed, I relied on my TV with bunny ear antenna for entertainment, and the only thing I could really pick up in the morning besides the news was Maury and crappy game shows. After watching episodes of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and Drew Carey hosting the Price is Right, i said to myself, there has to be better episodes of this stuff. So I started looking up videos of these shows on YouTube, and this is what I found...


The first guy is a loser, but the second is kind of a badass. Oh and I also watched American Gladiators...man I need to get over this illness.

1 comment:

  1. ahah i love who wants to be a millionaire.. probably my most favorite game show growing up.

    in the 1st video with the idiot, at the 1:01 mark... "WHAT" LOL

    ReplyDelete