Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sports Illustrated Jacko...SWIMSUIT ISSUE 2008


Sports Illustrated released its annual Swimsuit issue to newsstands today. You won't find me rushing there today because thanks to the wonders of the internet, I can avoid that awkward feeling when checking out.

The Swimsuit Issue isn't quite the cultural phenomenon nowadays with titties and cabooses running amok in the daily media, yet it still manages to cause a hooplah amongst supporters and antagonizers alike.

Personally, I will just appreciate it for what it is. In this case, that means more pictures of the lovely Jarah Mariano, everyone's favorite asian supermodel, and the subject of quasi-lesbian fantasies everywhere.

Enjoy...I know I will.

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to SI for actually picking a swimsuit model for the cover this year (upgrade from Beyowolf), but Marisa Miller? She has an awesome body but girl is a walking ad for the effects of sun damage. Not going to age well in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm jarah mariano

    hook it up with the pics!

    ReplyDelete