Thursday, December 6, 2007

Keepin' the ball rollin'...

To me, this is a place to throw in my spin on things. Things like movie or television episode reviews, thoughts on certain songs, views on current events, but media aside it's also a place to express myself on the most random of events or shit that's just bugging the hell out of me.

What's funny about this is the people that would actually be reading it are writing in it, but lets hope that with our powers combined we can pull in at least a couple people to read whatever emerges from this. A recent goal of mine has been to stay committed to my blogs, so lets hope we can keep this up, at least until the new year.

If you want to know about what's going on in my personal life, read my other blog
http://nazer-college.blogspot.com
* Updated on a weekly basis

I don't think I'm on youtube anywhere (marching band videos don't count), so here's this.

1 comment: