Tuesday, April 29, 2008

They might as well be murdering kittens


The Padres are breaking my heart right now. Considering the struggles of Grandpa Hoffman (seen above, looking desparately in need of a cane) and our lame excuse for an offense, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Sitting in last place in the NL West, 9 games behind the D-Backs, we're struggling early to say the least. We still have outstanding starting pitching, so we're far from out of it. If things don't turn around though, you can find me drowning my sorrows in a bottle of sake, wondering what could've been another first round playoff exit.

4 comments:

  1. yeah lately ive just been expecting the worse so when they DO win its almost like a surprise..kinda sad.. oh well theres always May haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you drown you sorrows in alcohol anyway :-p

    -arthur

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha both of you have very good points.

    ReplyDelete
  4. worst part is I spent 20 bucks to watch them lose...

    ReplyDelete