Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FAILURE!

NOTE from the author:

I know i haven't been posting anything really in dept lately and most of my posts are video bukkakes. This post isn't going to be any different so DEAL WITH IT!

So i was sitting in the computer lab with a friend and she enlightened me by showing me some images online that tickled my funny bone. I don't know if anyone else has seen this shiet, but its straight comedy.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

presenting:

FAIL homie edition

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh and my personal favorite:
Photobucket

THE END!

5 comments:

  1. ahahaha, i love the nostalgic ones.

    but as a nerd, my favorite is the one with the floppy disk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha those are sick

    yeah I love the one with the floppy and the owned cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA WHO IS LU TOUCHING, AHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omar on top of jordan.. nothing new there..

    but LU, holy shit ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know i'm late but, i've been looking for that Lu pick with Robbie FOREVER. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete